The Pharmaceutical Society of Singapore is proud to bring you the 26th Singapore PharmacY Congress with the theme “Patients – Our Partner in Care”.
2016 congress comes with more learning experience, fun and networking that will make a difference to you – as a pharmacist. For the first time, the congress will enable our patients and their caregivers to share their needs and expectations of care for now and into the future with our fellow pharmacists. Such insights will help enable the design of future models of care to better address these needs.
Save 8th & 9th October 2016 in your calendar and we look forward to your presence at the congress.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
All pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, pre-registration pharmacists, students and scientists/researchers are invited to submit abstracts to share their work during the 26th Singapore Pharmacy Congress. Only those abstracts that have been reviewed and selected by the Scientific Committee will be invited for either oral or poster presentation.
ABSTRACT TOPIC CATEGORIES
- Clinical Practice & Clinical Sciences
- Economic, Social & Administrative Sciences Related to Medication or Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmacy Education / Clinical Training
|Abstract Topic Categories||Clinical Practice & Clinical Sciences||Economic, Social & Administrative Sciences Related to Medication or Pharmacy||Pharmaceutical Sciences||Pharmacy Education / Clinical Training|
|Description / Subcategory examples||
- The closing date for abstract submission is 3rd June 2016.
- All abstracts must be submitted via the 26th Singapore Pharmacy Congress online abstract submission form.
GUIDANCE REGARDING CONTENT OF ABSTRACT
- Each abstract is limited to 300 words and must include all of the following sections in sequence:
- Methods (e.g. design, setting, patients/participants, data collection, statistical or qualitative analyses)
- Abstracts should be clearly worded and concise.
- Graphs, tables and pictures are not accepted in the abstract text.
SUBMIT ABSTRACT NOW
|Chairperson:||Dr. Lou Huei-Xin|
|Vice-Chairperson:||Ms. Sharene Goh|
|Ms. Yong Pei Chean|
|Advisors:||Asst. Prof Lita Chew, Ms. Miko Thum|
|Scientific Chairperson:||Mr. Parry Zhang|
|Abstract Chairperson:||Dr. Yau Wai Ping|
|Logistics Chairperson:||Ms. Jerlyn Koh|
|Ms. Germaine Soo, Ms Hong Jiemi|
|Social Co-Chairpersons:||Ms. Tracy Chean, Ms. Tien Li Chen|
|Media ICs/Social:||Ms. Ooi Seok Khoon, Ms. Petrina Fan|
|Mr. Gavin Loo||Mr. Franky|
|Dr. James Leong||Ms. Foo Koon Mian|
|Ms. Joy Chong||Ms. Grace Kng|
|Ms. Annie Tran||Ms. Tricia Leong|
|Ms. See Yen Theng||Ms. Wan Mei Qi|
|Ms. Lee Siew Ann||Dr. Poh Ai-Ling|
|Ms. Ng Ying Ting||Mr. Winson Lee|
|Mr. Mah Choon Siong||Mr. Sean Ang|
|Mr. Neo Jun Kai||Mr. Jeremy Chia|
|Ms. Koh Seow Ken||Ms. Wee Hui Ling|
|Ms. Tay Xin Yong||Ms. Lim Hui Leng|
|Ms. Nithiya Ganagam||Ms. Low Ying You|
|+(65) 9665 1694|
|+(65) 9859 8300|
|ORGANISED BY||MANAGED BY|
CPE Points will be awarded for participatiON AT the 26th Singapore Pharmacy Congress