CONDITIONS FOR PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD, LOCAL CHEQUE OR TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER
1. All registrations must be accompanied by full payment in Singapore Dollars (SGD), and based on the procedures stated below.
2. Payment can be made on-line when you register for the Congress and Workshops on the website. Payment can be made by Visa or MasterCard or American Express or by bank transfer.
3. All local cheques, bank drafts or telegraphic transfers should be made payable to “Singapore Pharmacy Congress 2019” in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
4. Please indicate the registrant/ institution’s name on the back of the local cheque before sending it to the Congress Secretariat.
5. Please indicate the registrant/ institution’s name on the front of the telegraphic transfer advice after payment has been made and either email, mail or fax the advice to the Congress Secretariat at
Singapore Pharmacy Congress 2019 Congress Secretariat
c/o Communique Live Asia Pte Ltd
28 Sin Ming Lane #07-132 Midview City Singapore 573972
Tel: (65) 6570 5631 (admin) Email: email@example.com
6. Payment Transaction Charge
For payment made by credit card, transaction fee shall be waived.
For payment made via bank draft or Telegraphic Transfer, you are required to add a payment transaction charge of SGD 50 per transaction. If there is a shortfall because you did not add the transaction charge, you will need to settle the outstanding amount before your registration is considered complete.
7. Registration and Payment Deadlines:
Early Bird Registration Deadline - Sunday 30 June 2019
Early Bird Payment Deadline - Monday, 15 July 2019
Standard Rate Registration and Payment Deadline - Friday 27 September 2019
8. Beneficiary Bank’s Details:
Bank Name: DBS BANK LTD
Bank Account No.: 198-900252-5
Bank Address: 12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central, Marina Bay Financial Centre, Tower 3, Singapore 018982
Bank Account Name: Singapore Pharmacy Congress 2019
Branch Code: 198
Bank Code: 7171
9. Cancellation Policy:
Refunds will ONLY be issued upon written request to the Congress Secretariat and an administrative fee of SGD120 will be imposed. No refunds will be issued for cancellations made after 1 August 2019, 2359 hours Singapore time (UTC+8). Refunds will be made within 30 days after the end of the event.